Diesel Auto Power Race Disclaimer
Race only products are designed and intended for use in organized, amateur and professional racing events, but are limited to closed-course racing and open-course racing that is formally sanctioned by a recognized racing organization involving the motor vehicle in which they are installed (the “Vehicle”). They are not for use on public highways or roads nor are they for recreational race use other than solely for competition purposes. The person or entity buying this product and/or using this product (the “User”) agrees to use the vehicle solely for competition uses as described herein.
The user signing this disclaimer acknowledges and hereby indemnifies and holds harmless Diesel Auto Power, LLC, its officers, employees, agents, distributors, and suppliers for any damages, penalties, fines, expenses or other costs which may arise from the use of this product. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the user specifically acknowledges the following:
- Use of this product for purposes other than solely for competition is a violation of federal law and may violate applicable state or local environmental, motor vehicle and other laws. The user warrants that the product shall only be used in sanctioned closed-circuit events.
- Use of this product may violate warranties from the manufacturer of the vehicle or from others.
- Use of this product may make the vehicle unfit or unsafe for the purposes intended or for any purpose and cause personal injury, property damage or death.
- The installation of this product, improper installation of this product, use of this product with other components or failure to use this product in conjunction with other components could result in or cause personal injury, property damage or death.
- Fines may be levied by governmental agencies for the tampering or modifying Federal emissions equipment. These fines will be the sole responsibility of the owner. Diesel Auto Power, LLC will not be held liable.