Introducing our Freedom Series Cummins Performance cylinder heads. Each head is manufactured in our state-of-the-art cylinder head machine shop and guaranteed to meet or exceed factory specifications. All heads are inspected, pressure checked, decked, painted, and ready for installation. Plus, the 11 screw in freeze plugs ensure you’ll never about a coolant leak under the valve cover again. Our 6.7L heads include a larger Manley valve vs. stock and are rated up to 1,100hp!
Freedom Series Performance heads Include:
- Fire ring the cylinder head (All in the head)
- 11 screw in freeze plugs (eliminates coolant leaks)
- Hardened, oversized press in valve seats
- New valve guide liners
- Manley 1.380" stainless valves
- Hamilton 103 valve springs
- Hamilton tool steel retainers
- Fire ring gasket kit with multi-layer steel gasket and 4.550" diameter rings
** Core and crate return required - all paperwork & instructions for return included with the new cylinder head. Read our core charge policy here.