DAP Screaming Eagle SXE FMW 2nd Gen Fit 63/68/.83AR Long T4 Gated HX40SXE2G636883G40T4 is a step towards a performance turbo.The 68mm turbine wheel will spool relatively fast and will be a great all around turbo for performance, towing and daily driving.The DAP Screaming Eagle SXE is built on the latest technologies from Borg Warner AirWerks® SX-E.
This turbo will support a maximum of 575-625HP depending on elevation, turbine choice engine modifications. It flows approximately 78 lbs/minute. By comparison the stock HX35w turbo flows about 52lbs/minute and will support about 325HP on a 94-02.
Injector recommendations for a 1998.5-2002 with a big programmer would be 175HP- 225HP
Injector recommendations for a 1994-1998 would be 5x.012, 5x.013, 6x.011, 7x.010, 7x.011
Injector recommendations for a 1989-1993 would be 5x.012, 5x.013, 5x.014, 6x.011, 7x.010, 7x.011
Detailed Build of DAP SXE2G636883G40T4:
• BorgWarner Part #: 13009097008,S300SXE 8776 (S363)
Compressor Wheel Details:
• Compressor Inducer: 62.99mm
• Compressor Exducer: 87.37mm
• Compressor flow: 78 lbs/minute
• Compressor outlet is machined for the 2.91" flange found on 1991.5-2002 Dodge
• Compressor Inlet: 4"
Turbine Wheel Details:
• Made From Heat Resistant Inconel 713C
• Turbine Exducer: 67.56mm
• Turbine Inducer: 76.2mm
Turbine Housing Detailed Description:
• Turbine Housing Part #: 179066-HX40
• Turbine Size: 0.83AR Long,
• Turbine Inlet: T4, Divided/Twin Volute, Single Valve Wastegate
• Turbine Outlet: HX40 4.0"
• Actuator: Short Actuator
• 360 degree severe duty thrust bearing
• Integrated speed sensor port
• Pre-machined boost port
• Optimized compressor stage aerodynamics