DAP Screaming Eagle SXE FMW 2nd Gen Fit 63/73.4/1.00AR T4 Non-Gated HX40SXE2G637310N40T4 is a step towards a performance turbo.The 73.4mm turbine wheel will flow a lot of air and keep drive pressure low. More suitable for performance,and high rpm fun than towing and daily driving.The DAP Screaming Eagle SXE is built on the latest technologies from Borg Warner AirWerks® SX-E.
This turbo will support a maximum of 575-625HP depending on elevation, turbine choice engine modifications. It flows approximately 78 lbs/minute. By comparison the stock HX35w turbo flows about 52lbs/minute and will support about 325HP on a 94-02.
Injector recommendations for a 1998.5-2002 with a big programmer would be 175HP- 225HP
Injector recommendations for a 1994-1998 would be 5x.012, 5x.013, 6x.011, 7x.010, 7x.011
Injector recommendations for a 1989-1993 would be 5x.012, 5x.013, 5x.014, 6x.011, 7x.010, 7x.011
Detailed Build of DAP SXE2G637310N40T4:
• BorgWarner Part #: 13009097047,S300SXE 8780 (S363)
Compressor Wheel Details:
• Compressor Inducer: 62.99mm
• Compressor Exducer: 87.37mm
• Compressor flow: 78 lbs/minute
• Compressor outlet is machined for the 2.91" flange found on 1991.5-2002 Dodge
• Compressor Inlet: 4"
Turbine Wheel Details:
• Made From Heat Resistant Inconel 713C
• Turbine Exducer: 73.37mm
• Turbine Inducer: 79.76mm
Turbine Housing Detailed Description:
• Turbine Housing Part #: 179905-HX40
• Turbine Size: 1.00AR,
• Turbine Inlet: T4, Divided/Twin Volute, Non gated
• Turbine Outlet: HX40 4.0"
• Actuator: Not applicable
• 360 degree severe duty thrust bearing
• Integrated speed sensor port
• Pre-machined boost port
• Optimized compressor stage aerodynamics