DAP Screaming Eagle SXE FMW 3rd Gen Fit 62/68/.83AR Long T4 Gated HX40SXE3G626883G40T4 is a step towards a performance turbo. It is quick spooling and suited for 450-600HP on 2003-2007 5.9L The 68mm turbine wheel will spool relatively fast and will be a great all around turbo for performance, towing and daily driving. 68mm turbine wheel is not recommended for modified 6.7L Dodge Cummins. The DAP Screaming Eagle SXE is built on the latest technologies from Borg Warner AirWerks® SX-E.
This turbo will support 600HP on a commonrail 5.9L Dodge depending on elevation and turbine choice and flows approximately 77 lbs/minute. By comparison the stock HE351CW with 60mm compressor found on 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 66lbs/minute and will support about 425HP. 2003-2004 HE341 has a smaller compressor and will support less HP.
Injector recommendations for a 2003-2007 5.9L with a big programmer would be 25-75HP Injectors with ECM tuning/ Programmer
Compressor Wheel Details:
• Compressor Inducer: 61.44mm
• Compressor Exducer: 83.47mm
• Compressor flow: 77 lbs/minute
• Compressor outlet is machined for the 90* elbow (2.91" 2nd gen style flange with elbow and clamp) for fitment on the 2003-2018 Dodge Cummins
• Compressor Inlet: 4"
Turbine Wheel Details:
• Made From Heat Resistant Inconel 713C
• Turbine Exducer: 67.56mm
• Turbine Inducer: 76.2mm
Turbine Housing Detailed Description:
• Turbine Housing Part #: 179066-HX40
• Turbine Size: 0.83AR Long,
• Turbine Inlet: T4, Divided/Twin Volute, Single Valve Wastegate
• Turbine Outlet: HX40 4.0"
• Actuator: Short Actuator
• 360 degree severe duty thrust bearing
• Integrated speed sensor port
• Pre-machined boost port
• Optimized compressor stage aerodynamics