DAP Screaming Eagle SXE FMW 3rd Gen Fit 62/73.4/.88AR T4 Non-Gated HX40SXE3G627388N40T4 is a step towards a performance turbo.The DAP Screaming Eagle SXE is built on the latest technologies from Borg Warner AirWerks® SX-E.
This turbo will support 600HP on a commonrail 5.9L Dodge depending on elevation and turbine choice and flows approximately 77 lbs/minute. By comparison the stock HE351CW with 60mm compressor found on 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 66lbs/minute and will support about 425HP. 2003-2004 HE341 has a smaller compressor and will support less HP.
Injector recommendations for a 2003-2007 5.9L with a big programmer would be 25-75HP Injectors with ECM tuning/ Programmer
Compressor Wheel Details:
• Compressor Inducer: 61.44mm
• Compressor Exducer: 83.47mm
• Compressor flow: 77 lbs/minute
• Compressor outlet is machined for the 90* elbow (2.91" 2nd gen style flange with elbow and clamp) for fitment on the 2003-2018 Dodge Cummins
• Compressor Inlet: 4"
Turbine Wheel Details:
• Made From Heat Resistant Inconel 713C
• Turbine Exducer: 73.37mm
• Turbine Inducer: 79.76mm
Turbine Housing Detailed Description:
• Turbine Housing Part #: 177211-HX40
• Turbine Size: 0.88AR,
• Turbine Inlet: T4, Undivided/ Single Volute, Non gated
• Turbine Outlet: HX40 4.0"
• Actuator: Not applicable
• 360 degree severe duty thrust bearing
• Integrated speed sensor port
• Pre-machined boost port
• Optimized compressor stage aerodynamics