DAP Screaming Eagle SXE FMW 3rd Gen Fit 63/68/.91AR T4 Non-Gated 4.21" MarmonSXE3G636891N42T4 is a step towards a performance turbo.The 68mm turbine wheel will spool relatively fast and will be a great all around turbo for performance, towing and daily driving. 68mm turbine wheel is not recommended for modified 6.7L Dodge Cummins. The DAP Screaming Eagle SXE is built on the latest technologies from Borg Warner AirWerks® SX-E.
This turbo will support 625HP on a commonrail 5.9L Dodge depending on elevation and turbine choice and flows approximately 78 lbs/minute. By comparison the stock HE351CW with 60mm compressor found on 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 66lbs/minute and will support about 425HP. 2003-2004 HE341 has a smaller compressor and will support less HP.
Injector recommendations for a 2003-2007 5.9L with a big programmer would be 50-100HP Injectors with ECM tuning/ Programmer
Compressor Wheel Details:
• Compressor Inducer: 62.99mm
• Compressor Exducer: 87.37mm
• Compressor flow: 78 lbs/minute
• Compressor outlet is machined for the 90* elbow (2.91" 2nd gen style flange with elbow and clamp) for fitment on the 2003-2018 Dodge Cummins
• Compressor Inlet: 4"
Turbine Wheel Details:
• Made From Heat Resistant Inconel 713C
• Turbine Exducer: 67.56mm
• Turbine Inducer: 76.2mm
Turbine Housing Detailed Description:
• Turbine Housing Part #: 177207
• Turbine Size: 0.91AR,
• Turbine Inlet: T4, Divided/Twin Volute, Non gated
• Turbine Outlet: 4.21" Marmon
• Actuator: Not applicable
• 360 degree severe duty thrust bearing
• Integrated speed sensor port
• Pre-machined boost port
• Optimized compressor stage aerodynamics