DAP Screaming Eagle SXE FMW 3rd Gen Fit 64/73.4/1.00AR T4 Non-Gated 4.21" MarmonSXE3G647310N42T4 is a performance turbo. The 73.4mm turbine wheel will flow a lot of air and keep drive pressure low. More suitable for performance,and high rpm fun than towing and daily driving (73.4mm turbine wheel will perform almost like stock on the 6.7L).The DAP Screaming Eagle SXE is built on the latest technologies from Borg Warner AirWerks® SX-E.
This turbo will support 650HP on a commonrail 5.9L Dodge depending on elevation and turbine choice and flows approximately 82 lbs/minute. By comparison the stock HE351CW with 60mm compressor found on 2004.5-2007 Dodge Cummins 66lbs/minute and will support about 425HP. 2003-2004 HE341 has a smaller compressor and will support less HP.
Injector recommendations for a 2003-2007 5.9L with a big programmer would be 100-125HP Injectors with ECM tuning/ Programmer
Compressor Wheel Details:
• Compressor Inducer: 64.47mm
• Compressor Exducer: 87.37mm
• Compressor flow: 82 lbs/minute
• Compressor outlet is machined for the 90* elbow (2.91" 2nd gen style flange with elbow and clamp) for fitment on the 2003-2018 Dodge Cummins
• Compressor Inlet: 4"
Turbine Wheel Details:
• Made From Heat Resistant Inconel 713C
• Turbine Exducer: 73.37mm
• Turbine Inducer: 79.76mm
Turbine Housing Detailed Description:
• Turbine Housing Part #: 179905
• Turbine Size: 1.00AR,
• Turbine Inlet: T4, Divided/Twin Volute, Non gated
• Turbine Outlet: 4.21" Marmon
• Actuator: Not applicable
• 360 degree severe duty thrust bearing
• Integrated speed sensor port
• Pre-machined boost port
• Optimized compressor stage aerodynamics