Stage 8's Grade 8 locking header fasteners use a patented system that consists of a grooved hex-head bolt or nut, a retainer, and a snap clip. The retainer fits over the bolt head and locks the bolt against the header tube, and the snap clip holds the retainer in place. Once Stage 8 header fasteners are tightened down, they won't back out, eliminating leakage and blown header gaskets from loose bolts.
Stage 8 Fasteners
Stage 8 Manifold Locking Fastener Kit for Cummins
- Fastener Style: Bolt
- Head Style: Double hex head
- Thread Size: M10 x 1.5
- Head Style: 12-point
- Fastener Material: Stainless steel
- Underhead Length (mm): 30.00mm
- Fastener Finish: Nickel plated
- Quantity: Sold as a set of 12.
- Special Attention: Anti-seize should be used on all stainless steel fasteners.
No Reviews Yet!