PPE Deep Transmission Pan Allison 1000 & 2000 Series - Raw
Simply stated, more is always better when it comes to transmission fluid. Higher volumes of fluid take longer to heat up allowing for more stable transmission temperatures which help to extend transmission life.
PPE’s Heavy-Duty DEEP Allison Transmission Pans hold an extra 4 quarts of fluid and are cast from high-quality aluminum for strength and optimal heat dissipation. Tall 1-inch internal and 3/4 inch external cooling fins reduce operating temperatures up to 40 degrees.
The PPE Heavy-Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan also features a high-powered Neodymium- magnet-equipped drain plug to keep harmful ferrous metal contaminants out of the transmission internals.
PPE’s exclusive built-in filter lock comes standard and keeps deep filters securely in place. Allen-head mounting bolts and a new deep filter are included.
- Internal and external cooling fins, 6.25 inches from the gasket face of the pan to the tops of the fins
- 4 quarts additional capacity
- Decreases trans temperatures as much as 40 degrees
- Robust side ribs provide added strength
- Pan cast from a high-strength aluminum alloy
- Large 1-inch drain port
- High-strength Neodymium magnet-equipped stainless steel drain plug
- Drilled and threaded 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch NPT ports for optional temperature probes
- Compatible with OEM gasket
- Easy bolt-on installation and removal makes service quick
- Built-in Filter Lock keeps filter securely in place
Applications: 2001 to current model year GM Allison Transmissions
- Additional Information
Vehicle Application 2001-2014 GM Duramax 6.6L SKU PPE-128051000 Brand PPE Core Deposit No Price $263.99