PPE Trans Pan Standard Depth 1000 & 2000 Series - Raw
Replace the stock, stamped metal pan with one that will help keep your transmission cool and protected.
Cast from high-grade aluminum alloy and holding stock fluid capacity, it is only 5 inches deep making this pan perfect for those who like their rides lowered to the ground and still running cool. Thanks to the 3/4 inch external cooling fins, the fluid will run much cooler than the stock pan.
The PPE pans are tough, too! Thanks to its thick cast construction with external fins and the additional side ribbing, all PPE Transmission Pans are much stronger than the stock units.
Each pan is equipped with 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch NPT threaded ports for easy installation of gauge sensors as well as one of PPE’s Neodymium magnet equipped 17mm hex head drain plug. The Neodymium magnet is an insanely strong magnet that attracts and holds harmful ferrous metal particles.
New zinc-plated Allen head mounting hardware is supplied. The PPE Standard Profile Aluminum Transmission Pan is perfect for hot rod or marine applications.
- 3/4 inch External cooling fins reduce oil temp.
- Robust side ribs provide additional strength
- 1/8 and 1/4 inch NPT threaded ports for gauge sensors
- High-strength Neodymium magnet equipped stainless steel drain plug with reusable Viton O-Ring
- Retains use of high-quality original Allison pan gasket
- Stainless steel plugs and zinc-plated Allen head screws
GMC and Chevy 2001 to current model year GM Allison Transmissions
Available in 3 finishes:
- Raw (128052000) - Brushed (128052010) - Black (128052020)
- Additional Information
Vehicle Application 2001-2014 GM Duramax 6.6L SKU PPE-128052000 Brand PPE Core Deposit No Price $223.99